• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3T Fender Flares and Mud flaps

PetersH3T

Hello All H3 enthusiasts I just bought a 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha and one of the first things I want to add to it is Fender flares and integrated mud flaps.. I had an 2008 H3 Alpha a few years back (Loved that H3) and bought Bushwhacker Flares but cant find any for the H3T. E$G Classics also used to make some but they went out of business .

Really hoping someone on this forum will have a source to share with me . Or someone knows of someone who bought some years ago and never installed them they are sitting in a box new and they want to sell them ? Heck I would even be interested in a used set ? Cheers Peter

PetersH3T

You should post this in the Swap Meet area, or H3/H3T area.
Thanks Alpha X but after looking on this site I cant find the "swap meet area " or the "H3/ H3T area " This is the first forum I have been on maybe I don't know how to navigate it ? Where do I find those areas ? Thanks

factfive

i purchsed a set of weathertech mud flaps for my 10'T....They are for the H3.Fronts fit perfect,rear had to dremel inside the flap to fit perfectly.took a few min per flap.You cannot see modification as its on a recessed portion that fits onto face of fender unseen.