• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 parts for sale

rascole

SAS is done, here is a list of parts for sale. I'm guessing prices so don't beat me up if they seem high. Shipping is not included. PM for any questions.

1 AC Delco 2 Front hubs, were replaced June 2020, no ABS wire. $200 Sold
2 AC Delco Front CV axles 2 used, purchased October 2019. $300 Sold
3 Front cast iron diff with Eaton E locker, 4.56 ratio. $1,000 Sold
4 Front aluminum diff with 4.56 ratio. $300
5 AC Delco steering rack installed October 2019. $250. Sold
6 Scorpworks steering rack clamp, needs new O rings $150. Sold
7 Scorpworks front axle end supports $150. Sold
8 Outfitter design Extra HD tie rods. $300 Sold
9 Michigan Metal Works adjustable tube upper A arms $500 Sold
10 Lower control arms w/ AC Delco ball joints replaced October 2019 $250 Sold
11 Front sway bar JKS quick disconnects with dual pins. $100 Sold
12 Rear diff ring and pinion with factory E locker, 4.56 ratio, needs rebuild kit. $200 Sold
13 2 rear axle shafts 165k miles. $200 Sold
14. OEM rock sliders $400 Sold
15. Alpha torsion bars with keys and bolts. $100 Sold

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
You took off some good parts with this conversion. Some of these parts are hard to get, or at least hard to get for the offered price.

Zach

Mall Crawler
You took off some good parts with this conversion. Some of these parts are hard to get, or at least hard to get for the offered price.

Cast iron front diff? I wouldn’t budge on that price, maybe up it. Hard to find and can not buy as an assembly from GM anymore

RamRod

Interested in 11 Front sway bar JKS quick disconnects with dual pins. $100 - just would like to know the condition of these....Since you are in CA I imagine these look close to new since you don't have salt on your road 9 months of the year :gaah:

rascole

Interested in 11 Front sway bar JKS quick disconnects with dual pins. $100 - just would like to know the condition of these....Since you are in CA I imagine these look close to new since you don't have salt on your road 9 months of the year :gaah:
I'll shoot some pics tonight when I get home from work. They are rust free. Salt is against the law in CA, Gov Newsome says evidence suggests it can harm marine life.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Updated to reflect the current economy. LOL :giggle:
Pretty much nailed it, but you should probably add ship times of six to twelve months

Interested in the front and rear e-locking diffs. Can anyone confirm their fitment on a 09 H3 Alpha?
The differentials (at least size/fitment wise) did not change during the production cycle of the H3. Note that you will be going to 4.56 gears from the spec 4.10 that Alphas come with, but you probably know this and know it's a great improvement.

rascole

PM sent
rDmmr0yhWY9fLbbHJ1b6qwhW-7YoF_eX_eBz6Sp53kTOTIdSoiPH-eLXC5FEJpDlsp-0DyS87NK4b5aXiBGyfvH05eoBPOnHlmcrPYe4Mm02zJ_1bDpkXQXJV6hfcVfsQw39Cwwt2abnWiZQBQyDcPPdufClT4zEbOrNcieI5EZtCUCljvsDHpwJMiwHNhqqvbsDKBJBjRGAwb6LrAF14IxfWjOuoaVSzRFhtH6xG7oO0TNlOrXsOurE9n8q-UYPwTJDnEeqXF0rWzlLUD5VT5PSwzDX-wbJcx-hMD_wbeOSHX95bCbs6_0uH2tP5yUytO0lE7IRFNA8TYXJwKm81SnfWDHpNAZ4tyutKYyZj4DrxmuJ5ymP-IbO5KruB3Ul6_OUoh7Oj14UVDh8kYWDt5QWY3wlw18fhwXTdl2smBlt7r1s2iAGiWFTWrXGjUSIj93YqS9NTQtU3TPQvYxk6w8cnjxp0a8lKe38YDEgMjS9c2t33WD3IVOU7BGOF_GBXjxyBsm5sbltPBF-N7-0x5MnTiQT84BhV8MuMW_kZTmsFyQ4-aKvxV0LGEa4D24DgdxmtD4XTHQNJ59synw5iZ8VrjRHMnCjM13EebjC8uWog8k7bd10mVylnj8vbiMAJRnFz8-mS3xFjN5cvaxhKdol9rcQvUGaqew5YyCVvT_NfEaYw4vJp1MntprC_i-qlNCmDEcxhTVXv_9carTlBxoLGg=w703-h937-no

4speedfunk

The differentials (at least size/fitment wise) did not change during the production cycle of the H3.

True. Visually (size/fitment) they are all the same. However 2009-2010 rear axles have a larger inner pinion bearing. This change was made across the board to all GM 8.6 diffs. Keep this in mind should you want to re-gear or rebuild one…the 09-up rebuild kit has a different part number. All other parts (gears, yoke, seals, etc.) are the same size…only the inner pinion bearing and race are different.

The obvious question then becomes: ”is the 09-up 8.6 a axle better?” Probably. But I don’t feel it’s enough of a difference to intentionally seek one out over a 08-down model. Both axles seem quite durable for their size & weight.

XanyCam

Hello I think that's so cool you went to a solid front axle.... Do you have the Michigan Metal Works adjustable tube upper A arms still? What tires were you running on your H3? How did you like those arms?

Xany Cam
07 H3

rascole

Hello I think that's so cool you went to a solid front axle.... Do you have the Michigan Metal Works adjustable tube upper A arms still? What tires were you running on your H3? How did you like those arms?

Xany Cam
07 H3
Still have the MM arms available. I was running 35" and really like the arms.

amrg

I currently have the MMW adjustable arms and my first impression was that they removed the entire play in my front suspension, feels very tight and my steering stays where I point it when I floor it (used to bounce right and left)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk