• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Parting Out in Denver (not mine, but can assist)

reaper

Found this ad on Craiglist and called the guy. http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2842130115.html

It's in storage, I'm really only interested in the speakers (mine are blown) and the rear cupholder. If you need something, I'd be glad to assist. He seems willing to make a deal on a lot of things at once but doesn't want to make multiple trips out to the storage yard.

Also up for grabs are tie rods, half shafts, and the engine... (Should I drop $700 for a spare engine? Was thinking about it...) He wants around $20 per tie rod, but the more we want the better offer he'll probably give us. Especially if I go out and pull the parts myself.

IT'S NOT MINE-- but if you want to arrange something I can pick up the parts and maybe get a deal on what I want from him at the same time. :)

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I want a tierod not sure how you want to handle payment and shipment, how much for the halfshafts?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
It's an 06, does it still have the 14mm tie rods or have they been upgraded to 16mm? The steering rack would make someone a good trail spare for the right price. If it has the 4:1 tc, it would be a nice upgrade for those of us with out adventure packages.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
On the off chance it has roof marker lamps...I would like them.

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<

reaper

UPDATE:

Spoke with Ted... here's what's available from your requests, here is what is NOT available.

Available:front dif crossmember
Tie rods (14mm stock I'm sure)

steering rack
Gas tank
Fenders
Power Steering Pump
Doors (but I think some are damaged...)
Engine ($700. It's the 2006 3.5L engine... I'm thinking about grabbing that for a spare)
Transmission

Already gone:
tcase.
rear axle shafts
front halfshafts

Rear seats are available but they are cloth.

He's getting me a price list. If you're wanting something on this list and want to throw a price out there let me know. Prices will be what we need to pay him: you'll then need to arrange transport from Denver via the Moab Express or pay your own shipping costs. When I get back the price list I'll contact everyone for commiment (and payment) and then get the parts from him. :)