• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Hummer Hidden ARB Twin Compressor Prototype #1 Mount

Korby7

Definitely would be jumping on this if I didn’t already have mine installed at the same location. Your install is a bit cleaner and less invasive than mine. It’s a great location that stays dry and relatively dust free. Much cooler than under the hood and it leaves plenty of room for the air hose kit and first aid. Slip the access panel on and you wouldn’t even know it’s there.
1446C366-C24F-428D-BAB1-D295080F1222.jpeg

Gent

Nice. Hey, Eric - want to do a dual battery tray next? Doesn't seem to be any around anymore.

atvspeed4

Just a heads up we used to have our compressor mounted back there and had overheating issues in the summer so we moved under the hood and haven't had an issue since.

Korby7

Just a heads up we used to have our compressor mounted back there and had overheating issues in the summer so we moved under the hood and haven't had an issue since.
I worried about it, but it hasn't failed me yet (two years ish). I run mine with the access panel off since my hose connection is in there too and it hasn't been an issue, so I guess I've been lucky.
Upper 90s to 100°+ w/ 37s sometimes airing a second vehicle. knock on wood

rascole

Would like to see how you ran the wires. I considered it for my twin but that heavy gauge wire is a PITA to work with. My compressor is a figment of what the original was. All my electronics are gutted and relocated to the fire wall. ARB supplied relays suck, went through 3 sets, free replacements, shame on me.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Would like to see how you ran the wires. I considered it for my twin but that heavy gauge wire is a PITA to work with. My compressor is a figment of what the original was. All my electronics are gutted and relocated to the fire wall. ARB supplied relays suck, went through 3 sets, free replacements, shame on me.
I'll have a video soon of installing it.