• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 or HX? You decide...

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
I was ready to buy the Hx once it came out. I like it because of its many features and compactness + good mileage. Id rather have a regular H2 than the H2x.:cheers:
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
those are actually really cool! I just have alot of questions and comments. So they use the H2 and convert it? I cant fathom that that is the same length as the H2 it doesnt look like it. I also like the air bag deactivation switch. Some of our members here could have used that in the past lol
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
If they really wanted to show them off why didn't they take them off road? Sometimes what they don't show says more than what they do show.
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
It's like a Hummer K5! I kind of like it. It has me wondering what would happen if you took an H2 and cut the frame down, fabbed a new rear body, fabbed removable doors, gutted the inside and bed linered it, with an internal cage, made a long travel suspension, ... Hmmmm.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
It's like a Hummer K5! I kind of like it. It has me wondering what would happen if you took an H2 and cut the frame down, fabbed a new rear body, fabbed removable doors, gutted the inside and bed linered it, with an internal cage, made a long travel suspension, ... Hmmmm.

and you could redo the body to look sort of like an over grown H4 ...

I'd like to know more about the suspension and wheels. Those look pretty huge. It should roll over obstacles very easy, which is why I wish they showed them off road. Maybe they belong to a customer so they can't off road them.
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
and you could redo the body to look sort of like an over grown H4 ...

I'd like to know more about the suspension and wheels. Those look pretty huge. It should roll over obstacles very easy, which is why I wish they showed them off road. Maybe they belong to a customer so they can't off road them.

I went to their website, and they list them as having 35" tires. I am guessing the suspension is probably basically stock Hummer. They are in Europe somewhere. The have pics of them splashing through water and mud, but nothing serious offroad.
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
That video was lame as hell. The least they could do is edit out the guy breathing and put some music in or something. :giggle:


They look cool....
 

TrailBreaker

Well-Known Member
Messages
111
Location
Asheville, NC
Is it a kit? Go to the right hand side of their website page and click on "building kit" Shows a parts breakdown and pics? I would buy a wrecked H2 and build one if thats the case
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
I think the "building kit" is just a poor translation. If you read through everything it is clearly not perfectly translated. Up at the top there are two small flag symbols. One is British, which makes the site in English, and the other is a Czech flag, and makes it all Czechenese.
 
Last edited:

davidh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
334
Location
N/A
H2x:I just feel some components dont match each other. I only like its rear design.

but in Hx they are fine/ made by true GM engineers: good body ratio. nice design
HummerHX.jpg


One day I will make a customized flat rear bumper combined with square or ractangle exaust tips not like the stock ones that have stick out looks.
 
Last edited:

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
They may have used an H2, but the approach/departure angles suck ass. The proportions also look off to me, but its still interesting, but most likely not trail worthy. I'll keep my H2 thank you very much.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
^ Where'd you find that photo? I've never seen the Hx without a slant.


I don't like that European kit car knock off. I pretty much dislike all replicas. I like the real deal.
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
^ Where'd you find that photo? I've never seen the Hx without a slant.


I don't like that European kit car knock off. I pretty much dislike all replicas. I like the real deal.


Hmm mm can't remember but I know it was a forum member that made it and I fell in love with it. I would only have 2 seats in it and keep the back for gear.
 
Top