• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H1 Hummer wagon hardtop $800 in CA

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The top can be removed. I wish he had posted a picture. I am having a hard time visualizing this thing with the two tool boxes.

Zach

Mall Crawler
The top can be removed. I wish he had posted a picture. I am having a hard time visualizing this thing with the two tool boxes.

If you're interested in it Dave, I can try to swing by and get some pictures. Covina is down the street from work

Expendable

it's a helmet hard top. last time he posted an ad it was $1000 and had pics. I'm pretty sure it is Ricky's old top (icentropy) that he just gave away for free.

IMG_20110605_153838-1.jpg

Last edited:

atvspeed4

How do you remove the top on a hardtop wagon. My friend on here has some rust on the seam where the top meets the aluminum body and we cannot figure out how to remove the rubber gasket to fix it.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are bolts that hold it down. It is a job..hummech could probably post up the diagrams and blow ups on it. My manuals are in Texas or I could send it to you.