• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greetings from Virginia!

jwalton3rd

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Culpeper, VA
I have been looking for an H3 and have not found the right one yet. I noticed many come without luggage rack which to me looks funny? I'm sure someone here knows if you can add a factory luggage rack to an H3 that doesn't have one without drilling holes. May sound like a dumb question to those familiar but not to a newbie
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Welcome from SoCal!

I'm pretty sure all H3's have the necessary rails (is that the right term?) to add accessories.
 

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
Welcome from Mississippi. You already have the tracks, you just need the crossbars. Google h3 roof crossbars and you will see what I mean
 

jwalton3rd

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Culpeper, VA
Thanks everyone! I thought that might be the case. Now I just have to find one the wife likes. It will be her daily driver. I have an off road jeep but after seeing some of the sweet rigs you guys have on here I may have to switch.
 
Top