• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gorman this Monday, July 15th?

Expendable

Swapped a shift with a co-worker so this weekend I have Sat, Sun and Mon off. I was thinking about running out to Gorman Monday since I would think the weekend would be busier. Looking to get out LA to just get away for a few hours at least. I haven't enjoyed the outdoors as much as I should since getting my own place.

If the weekend works better for most I am fine with that since I have no plans this weekend. Also depending on where I might be willing to go somewhere else. I also realize it's bound to be hot and a scorcher at Gorman, so other suggestions are more than welcome.

Anyone else interested?

-Matt

Zach

Mall Crawler
Can't, have work. Plus the truck is down. Have to figure out what is wrong with it today

Expendable

ill have to see what my work shifts are! But Id be down to tag along!

Sounds good. lemme know when you can

Can't, have work. Plus the truck is down. Have to figure out what is wrong with it today

Sorry to hear that, hope you found out what it is!

Will still be in NY visiting family otherwise id be in

I might be going back or somewhere different the weekend of August 3-5 since that is another 3 day weekend for me. ideas welcome.

Zach

Mall Crawler
What happened?

Put it in reversed and had a loud bang then a ting ting noise. Thought it was a u joint. But wasn't. There was a large washer on the ground under the truck. Knew what it was from. But dressed from work wasn't crawling under the truck. Kicker was, it's in a parking garage with little clearance. Can't tow it out where it sits. Went by tonight, lost the front diff bushing bolt, knew that last night. Diff looks good just need the bolt and should be good to go.

Zach

Mall Crawler
What happened?

Put it in reverse and had a loud bang then a ting ting noise. Thought it was a u joint. But wasn't. There was a large washer on the ground under the truck. Knew what it was from. But dressed from work wasn't crawling under the truck. Kicker was, it's in a parking garage with little clearance. Can't tow it out where it sits. Went by tonight, lost the front diff bushing bolt, knew that last night. Diff looks good just need the bolt and should be good to go.

Kyle

Put it in reverse and had a loud bang then a ting ting noise. Thought it was a u joint. But wasn't. There was a large washer on the ground under the truck. Knew what it was from. But dressed from work wasn't crawling under the truck. Kicker was, it's in a parking garage with little clearance. Can't tow it out where it sits. Went by tonight, lost the front diff bushing bolt, knew that last night. Diff looks good just need the bolt and should be good to go.

Draw us a picture

Sent from the top of a mountain in my h3

Zach

Mall Crawler
Draw us a picture

Sorry, Kyle. I can't. Don't you remember me sending you the last of my colored construction paper and the 96 pack of crayolas with the sharpener. Sheesh.

Kyle

Sorry, Kyle. I can't. Don't you remember me sending you the last of my colored construction paper and the 96 pack of crayolas with the sharpener. Sheesh.

Ahhh i forgot, ill send them back tomorrow so u can draw for us. Hahah

Expendable

Have fun!

thanks chris! i had fun even if i only spent like 4 hours out there. i spent half or more of it just relaxin with nature but didnt go on too many trails since my truck was makin some weird noises when the chassis was flexing. and on my way home my speedo started going bonkers.

Wont be able to make it matt! Sorry!

no worries Kyle!