• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gold Mountain Snow/Mud Run 4/26/14

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Post up your pics and videos!

I have about 18 of them, mostly of Torres and panzer because he was behind me. Nick and his friends should have gotten some of Mike and his buddy Chris in the XJ.

We had a great time, it was challenging but do-able. Everyone got some scrapes and scratches and only real carnage was a flat tire off gold mountain on a fire road. Other then that it was a great day, not much traffic except for the group of 3 who I told that they can pass but instead of waiting for us to finish the obstacle they cut off Mike and got stuck themselves. Overall a great day.

Nice view















Where's Panzer? lol Torres loves the mud

 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Sorry I missed this, but the truck needed some love. Steering is tight as hell now.

Chris, you run JB today?
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Here are the ones I got last ones are bad quality..
This is where I got the strap for the first time on Panzer's wheeling history.
nype2e3u.jpg

ta9a2u6u.jpg

a2y2a4y4.jpg

Tackling a rock...the rock won...at a extend
evanevap.jpg

y2a2any2.jpg

a4esuta2.jpg

zasahunu.jpg

yru7umym.jpg

ymytebe8.jpg

ydamenan.jpg



Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 
Last edited:

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
No carnage? Still have to make this trip one day!


Mike

I got a tinny dent by my left rear door window lol I hit a tree banch a little when slid and bounced on one if the obsacles nothing bad and barely noticeable if at all besides the paint scratch nothing that once noticeable once I Camo the rest of truck
You should really try it I had no ucp nor sliders...and I came out fine...

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
It was a fun day. I'm starting to get pics now from my brothers friend I'll post em when I get all of them
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
We also ran John Bull backwards. I like the forward to back better but it was a nice change. The backside has a lot more tree coverage so it was much muddier and had more snow. My duratracs wouldnt grip for ****. The front locker helped alot. Its crazy to see the difference between the KM2s gripping and the duratracs. There were some climbs where I had nothing hanging me up, I just couldnt get grip without a bump. I made it through all of the trail without a strap until going down the gatekeeper, took a bad line and had a rock on my front and rear diff I had 4 tires off the ground. Winched off and we were good.
 
Top