• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Glad I found this forum!

motley1987

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Delaware
Hey everyone. I've been a member on two other forums and didn't realize this one existed until yesterday. I originally had an 08 H3 which I sold a few years ago. I put a lot into it and loved it, but decided to have a mid life crisis and got a Camaro instead. After realizing a couple years later that a Camaro isn't the best car in the snow riddled northeast, I searched for another 3. I got a 2007 H3 a few months ago and love it. I've already done some mods that I did to my 2008 (caddy horns, PCM of NC tune among other things), and I'm looking forward to doing a few more so I'm glad I have another resource when I get stuck in the middle of something and need help getting out of trouble. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Ben
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Motley, where the hell have you been? Seen you over at HF for quite while but figured you would join us if you ever wanted to. We don't poach members from other forums through PMs over there like others do. Glad to have you here and welcome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

motley1987

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Delaware
Motley, where the hell have you been? Seen you over at HF for quite while but figured you would join us if you ever wanted to. We don't poach members from other forums through PMs over there like others do. Glad to have you here and welcome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

I only knew of three forums and had no idea of this one until I saw a link for a light bar bracket. I was worried there wouldn't be as much chatter on these forums as there was in 2011 before I traded in my 2008 so I'm glad to see that I have a ton of options for info and help when I need it. I'll make sure to post pics soon! Thanks for welcoming me with open arms!

Ben
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome from So Cal. This is pretty much the most active forum with content around
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
Motley, where the hell have you been? Seen you over at HF for quite while but figured you would join us if you ever wanted to. We don't poach members from other forums through PMs over there like others do. Glad to have you here and welcome.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

Hmmm.. now I feel unwanted because no one has ever tried to poach me :panda:

However, don't let the panda fool you - glad you're aboard and you came to your senses. I have the same story (plus my wife hated my first hummer), but it has a 2006 GTO between hummers (she hates this Hummer worse, but I'm no longer a newlywed and I don't listen to her -much- anymore).
 
Top