Splashman
Probationary Member
- Messages
- 3
- Location
- Morgan Hill, Ca
Just want to share my experience thus far with FTS. 7.5" Lift with Fox Shocks on top of 41's. This set up has been meeting the challenges for 15k miles, 2k miles of mountain, rock, mud, sand, etc. I have beat the crap out it from Rock Climbing to Mountain descends over fallen trees and when I get back on Pavement it still rides like a dream.
There is alot of good and bad that can be read about most suspension lifts on any 4X4 site forum. I'm putting this out there in case it can serve someone piece of mind. The FTS has been solid for me, no breaks, cracks or failure whatsoever.
There is alot of good and bad that can be read about most suspension lifts on any 4X4 site forum. I'm putting this out there in case it can serve someone piece of mind. The FTS has been solid for me, no breaks, cracks or failure whatsoever.