• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Firestone alignment

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I got the firestone alignment a while back...they almost refused to do it because they claimed it was a lifted vehicle...I only had the T-bars cranked. Anyways they went ahead and did it. Now I need an alignment for the H3 seeing I put the rancho on. I am just waiting for them to revoke my lifetime alignment but I have seen on here and other forums lifted rigs have been aligned under the lifetime alignment with no hassle...WTH? Are they just being pricks? Or are the other firestones just being nice and lenient? I am willing to pay again for this alignment by a place other then firestone seeing the front end is all out of alignment but in the future I will just go to a further shop...what would you do?

machineguneddie

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
they're just Fing with you, I'd find another shop. I paid for the lifetime alignment and they didn't have an issue with my cranked front end. and I even asked what if I got it lifted and they said it didn't matter

08H3

No lift, but they've never giveen me hassle with the T-Bar crank. You're smart, so I'm sure you won'f fall for it, but they make their money on all the other stuff they want to fix while you're there. They've offerend me a new rack bushing ($430), a new battery ($220), and get this....a new marker light bulb for $22.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
As was mentioned I would try a different Firestone. Like any other business the quality of the shop can vary. I'm fortunate to have a pretty good Firestone near me. Yes, they have recommended other repairs (and all were necessary) and their prices were reasonable though I'd never call Firestone prices cheap. I've let them do some repairs and some I've done on my own or elsewhere.