• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ebay - 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha $29,0000

BlackScorpion

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hummer-H3T-...c74dd1a18&item=190939208216&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$(KGrHqZ,!oIFJLROItQOBSZbbOhB,Q~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!nwFJOm()3JLBSZbbi66P!~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqN,!ocFJj7kZKnQBSZbb5Ps)g~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!rYFJ,kFk5oHBSZbdo1KE!~~60_57.JPG$T2eC16V,!yMFIctmpPczBSZbdTC8,!~~60_57.JPG$T2eC16V,!w0FI,CTKz9FBSZbfCS!7g~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:

LagunaH1

I agree with Serge... More like 25 k given the mileage and the absence of adventure package. Other than that, it looks like a very nice looking truck with lots of good miles left in it.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Damn, seeing the rarity of a T and the fact that I want a Black Alpha T I would pick this up in a heartbeat. I am hoping to pick up another Hummer in 5 years or so.

RamRod

Its funny you say that, I want to pick up another T in a few years and make a pre-runner/Raptor slayer out of it... Hoping by then I can find on with enough miles on it that it will be priced right to cut it all up and go nuts on!

Spectre

Looks good, but not adventure pack no deal.

I was just looking at Autotrader the other day...which is a really bad habit and generally leads to more loans and higher monthly bills...

Anyway there's a few nice AlphaT's with the Adv. pack on there all over the US.