• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

CTIS Question...

crank

The Master Blaster!
97 H1 on Trailer 3.jpg97 H1 on Trailer 1.jpgGS-AMG-6011188-2T.jpg

As you all can see the rims I have. The CTIS hose is exposed. I'm thinking on getting the bolt on guard cover shown above.
Do any of you know if the cover can be installed on this wheel? It's a 1997.
Also part numbers and where to get them.
TNX Gang.

Last edited:

hummech

you can not use those ctis guards on the wheel. it is a Cepek wheel which are sold threw GT inc. i have seen a few people use those covers with those wheels, they use a zip tie to attach the small end to the hose where it comes out of the wheel and bolt the other half to the spindle. they normally make a clicking noise while you drive if you do that though.

crank

The Master Blaster!
Thanks for the info hummech! I guess there really is no way to protect the hoses. I think I saw somewhere a small cap that could fit over the center of the hub. I could be thinking of something else though.
I'm curious if those wheels are one piece or two piece. Any ideas and how can you tell? I have a crap load of stuff to learn about this beast and I can't wait!
TNX

you can not use those ctis guards on the wheel. it is a Cepek wheel which are sold threw GT inc. i have seen a few people use those covers with those wheels, they use a zip tie to attach the small end to the hose where it comes out of the wheel and bolt the other half to the spindle. they normally make a clicking noise while you drive if you do that though.