• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Cool Jeep

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,716
Location
Indianapolis, IN
This thing was out in moab for jeep week. It kinda just rolled through some of the obstacles lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Weird vehicle though obviously a lot of time and money in it. Hard to believe there's 129,000 miles on that chassis. Small detail but I think it's funny how they mixed the low budget VisionX lights with the Rigid LEDs.

BTW, a bunch of us did that some "obstacle" in Moab (Seven Mile Rim) though I might have taken a less aggressive line.:)
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I wanna see the video in moab! anyone have a link?

Im shocked it hasnt rolled over yet. Maybe its wide enough to keep the COG somewhat decent...
 
Top