• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Chinese H3FJ Concept Car

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,716
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Looks like they threw some design ideas from the Mercedes G-wagon in there too. It looks sooo weird!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
It was messing with my mind at first...you see designs of the past mixed together

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
It looks strange.... As a side note, the linked story about how they cloned the H1 was kinda interesting
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Cloned...I think it is called stealing intellectual property and the Chinese have made a fortune doing it. I think that thing is fugly. Hopefully they bring it to market and it sinks their domestic auto industry.
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
I spent a couple minutes looking at other articles on the web site that hosted the HUV story. Seems a large part of the Chinese auto industry is / was centered around copies of foreign cars.
 
D

Dennis

Guest
I don't think it is all that ugly..in fact, if you look at it long enough it sort of grows on ya...The FJ cruiser is much uglier IMO..The only problem I can see is that it is "MADE in CHINA"...This is what is so unappealing about it to me..So therfore, I would never buy anything (Automotive speaking) from China..we are forced to buy enough crap from them as it is..
 
D

Dennis

Guest
uh-oh..this maybe hitting close to home

[video=youtube;Lvl5Gan69Wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 

Ron B

Well-Known Member
Messages
359
Location
Los Angeles
What GM (and a lot of BIG money) is doing smells more than fishy. It is sad when the Americans who are actually able to help America hide their money over seas and do not re-invest here.

Did you read the link in the article where they reverse engineered a humvee, built their own, and AM General still sold them parts for it?! Oy Vey!

As far as the video...scary stuff indeed, but I found it funny how Vince Wade called the auto industry bailout the "Obama GM bailout." I agree a lot of bs happened on his watch, but didn't the the first batch of money to the auto makers (nearly $20 billion) go out in '08?
 
Top