• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Badlands Oct. 6th??

jakesz28

If they have camping that may work for me. My wife wants to come with but her and the baby will have to stay behind. So I don't hold up the group. Will have to stay Friday and Saturday if I come up. Let me know 4speed

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Ok, here is the updated list

Attending
Mkmcgreg-H3
H3nightrod-H3
Cgalpha08-H3
Schwarttzy-H3
4speedfunk-H3

Maybe
Jakez28-H3

Jake i put you in the maybe section, if that changes, let us know.

08H3

BTW...don't eat the food. Last year it was downright un-edible. I actually think it may have been some sort of solent green product, or something.

I'll be bringing a Subway.

Dude, I read you post and about gagged! Thanks for bringing back that memory!

BTW, I'm out this year. Already have had plans for that weekend for some time.

jakesz28

I would love to be there. Will have to decide in the next day or two, then make reservations for camping. I will be in Denver Co. from october 1 to the 4th and on the 10th I leave for Melbourne Austria. So it would almost be nice just staying home that weekend. I would just hate to make any reservations and not make it home on the fifth.

H3nightrod

Had change of plans for this weekend. Sorry I'm out. I was really looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next run.

4speedfunk

No drills here. I'm just a "weather-sissy".

Its supposed to be awful this Saturday...high of 48 and rain. That's horrible even for Indiana this time of year!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Im assuming 4speed is still going so that means 4 of us....

Cgalpha08
Mkmcgreg
Schwarttzy
4speedfunk

Maybe jakez28

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mkmcgreg

Nothing like a good soaker the day before! See you guys in the morning. CJ are you passing thru brownsburg on your way there? Didn't know if u wanted to grab breakfast before