• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Arizona/Tucson Christmas Toy Drive Meet-n-Greet Saturday 10/29

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Cotilo and i are hosting a meet-n-greet at our house this Saturday (10/29) at 6 PM as a small token of gratitude and to talk about and get everyone pumped-up about the Tucson Salvation Army Stuff-the-Hummers Toy Drive on 12/10. Anyone & everyone is invited to our house for burgers, brats, dogs, beer, Crown Royal/Jim Beam/Tequila & 18 yr. old Scotch - the only requirement is that if you do show up for dinner, you will be required to show up to the toy drive on 12/10.

So far, we have forum members Alrock, ces1946, hard counrty (maybe), Bill & Kathy, Mike & Carolina and our newest HUMMER owner in the family (my MIL), another Tucson H2 owner (Buck) who all will be there. AZtraveler, TXH3T, if you can make it, you are invited. Anyone else? If so, PM me for directions to our house. I'll even throw in CE tours and rides! We should have a driveway full of HUMMERS.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Pictures from yesterday. (By the way, it was NOT snowing in AZ yesterday :))

The initial lineup: Bigunit's T, Madre de Cotilo's H3X, Alrock, Bigunit and Cotilo's CE, Cotilo's H3X
Meet-102911-4-L.jpg

The lineup once ces1946 made it to the party
Meet-102911-9-L.jpg