• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Are the H1 guys bored?

Expendable

well news of a stolen H1 sure livens up a forum.

plus I dont see too many members on this forum that own H1s.
there is 3Hummers, Kurt, LagunaH1, Sircode13, Hummerinvestmentsinc, Crank, Ron B, and can't think of any others I have noticed during my stay on here.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is also that "Green Weinie", "Green One" or what ever the hell he is going by these days...........Dave Knows him......and that "Bro of a bro of a sister of an uncle's nephew"......

:wink:

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
**** Neo, I forgot all about you............Stealthy bastiche that you are............ :)

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
There is also that "Green Weinie", "Green One" or what ever the hell he is going by these days...........Dave Knows him......and that "Bro of a bro of a sister of an uncle's nephew"......

:wink:

Mark if I did not know better I would say you are just jealous, well maybe you are. :)

I even came by to see you last weekend and you were not home.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't"t notice us being extra chatty lately but maybe so. Seems like the H1 area of most forums has been a little more active lately.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Yes having an H1 and being the butt of cheap jokes on a Hummer forum was my life long dream. Well half of it anyway. Mark I may swing by today or tomorrow just to let you drool a little more.:thumbs:

Ron B

just saw this thread...thought it might be asking if we were bored with the local trails and someone found a new one!

LagunaH1

There are some cool trails down near San Diego, I think it's the corral canyon OHV area. There is a trail up Bronco peak that I don't want to run alone, got real tight and narrow.

Ron B

found it -- I thought it was in Big Bear...looks like it's in JV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0iLS9JXBcE

I'd love to do John Bull again...been a few yrs. Last time I did it with a few 80 series cruisers and built jeeps and it took about 2 hrs. A few here (and on the hummerx site) have said it has changed a lot to be more difficult for longer wheelbase trucks.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn video made me dizzy watching it. Looks like a fun trail. We could do John Bull again with a small group. They had just reset the gatekeeper to make it harder for people to get in. The boulders hadn't settled in yet and moved all over the place.

Ron B

Damn video made me dizzy watching it.
funny -- looks like the guy who made it just discovered some new effects on his edit program (always better to keep it simple, that never goes out of style)! Love to do John Bull. A small group with experience will be fun -- if we get done quick we can do more trails!

Kurt

Looks like Apple Iphoto or Imovie with the photo still zoom ins sped up, you move too fast and you get the audience dizzy.

Bullfrog looks fun as hell we should check that out after the holidays...