Tdavis
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 61
- Location
- Denver, Co
Have been on the forum for a couple of months and really appreciate all of the help and tips so far. BTW... Can't believe I waited so long before buying an H3.
2008 Alpha Adventure package Boulder Canyon Grey all original.
After all of the little things to make it look like a new one... I just ordered a DOI winch bumper, warn M8000 winch and 305/70/16 duratracs. On the wish list... Rock rails and more armor. Trying to upload a few photos and video without much luck. Never was too good with directions.
2008 Alpha Adventure package Boulder Canyon Grey all original.
After all of the little things to make it look like a new one... I just ordered a DOI winch bumper, warn M8000 winch and 305/70/16 duratracs. On the wish list... Rock rails and more armor. Trying to upload a few photos and video without much luck. Never was too good with directions.