• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

58Bisc's 2006 H3

58Bisc

A set of all four Hunner sliders. As you can see in the picture, we had a little packing issue that left me with two of the same rear units. Soon to be corrected:

71A7773E-5498-477A-9E2E-549519B1CC7A-4726-0000062037F0BC00_zps149291b8.jpg

These will finish off the under carriage.

58Bisc

Did you put the 1 inch bodylift on it? Was wondering how come there is such a big gap there? Sorry too hear about your recent misfortunes. Have always liked your rig. Good luck....

Yes I installed the body lift last year. That is why you see the large gap. I had hoped a set of Schwarttzy slider would solve the problem, but they don't fit. I'll try and modify them to fit when it warms up.

H3slate

Brush raked
Congrats!! Until last summer with my job change I would have been in the same range as you. I just hit 100,000 and I average 20,000 miles a year now.

58Bisc

Well guys it is a bittersweet day for me... H3 is gone. New Chevy Silverado LT Z71 Rally 2 is now taken her place. Same bright red with black stripes. Now I have to clean out the garage of old H3 parts. Thanks for all the help and support over the years and I hope others can use all of my old how too’s On their H3’s.

My new ride, I already started adding accessories...