• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2006 Hummer H3

Dinglezz

Member
Messages
7
Location
Ontario, Canada
Dinglezz submitted a new Showcase Item:

2006 Hummer H3

Pretty much standard Hummer used for running surfboards to beach and camping. Did have issues such as the faulty ignition switch, just dont use the FOB, abs n traction lights will never go off, connections need clean. Changed wheel bearing, and had to weld exhaust back together once it snapped at the CAT. Fuel pump line was rusted out dealer wanted TON`O` CASH for new pump + install, no way hose. found repair guy, re installed pump, works today. I love my hummer. Maybe because of the wrench time I put into it when it was -17 degrees in Februrary, or maybe just bc it does everything I ask it to. minus the locking me out 10 mins BS. Almost ready to take on GM on that one...
This site has saved me so much money and time. I am forever grateful and glad to be a member.

Read more about this showcase item here...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top