• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

1994 Hummer H1

955SOLD

Active Member
Messages
32
Location
Pismo Beach
955SOLD submitted a new Showcase Item:

1994 Hummer H1

I am Hummer Enthusiast that sells Real Estate for a living, we have offices in Burbank and Pismo Beach Ca. I live in Pismo and am blessed to enjoy the Central Coast daily! We organize an annual gathering of Hummer Owners called the Hummer Invasion. In 2013 we had 63 Hummers at the event and it was a blast, come one, come all for a fun filled weekend that everyone can enjoy!

Here are the Hummers that I have owned:
2001 HMCS Ocean Blue
1994 HMC4 Red 6.5 Diesel with Whipple Super Charger
1992 HMCS Limited Edition #167
2006 Hummer H3

Current:
1994 VLCO "Rat Rod" Trail Truck 6.5 Diesel NA ... the first ever Hummer H1 Rat Rod!

Read more about this showcase item here...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top