• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

eBay 1993 m998 h1

seventwozero

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
Fargo
Last edited:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-H...5198002?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a77a1d632

For the longest time (years before I bought my H2) I was always horned up about the H1 Alphas. Now that I've owned my 2 and fully realize my obsession, the later model H1 really get me going :emb: I really can't get over this truck, and that it's from North Dakota!

I saw the original build thread for that, and its definitly cool. But Im pretty sure it was built in Florida and stayed in Florida. I have a friend that was form TX, but registered his truck in SD because it was a LOT cheaper.
 

seventwozero

Well-Known Member
Messages
131
Location
Fargo
That was a great build. Reserve is supposedly in the 80-90K range.

Any chance of a link to the build? 80-90?! That seems a little high?

Edit: Never mind, via the other post on this truck I found the build on Angry Iron's site. With all the work that went into it originally, why wouldn't they have blasted and re-painted the frame?! Some of the photos look like they just rattle canned what you could see from the top side, because the bottom looks like a truck from up here!

Edit2: HA!.. wow.. the build is in a link on the auction page :shame:I should stop posting when I'm working nights :gaah:
 
Last edited:
Top