Mr_Rich
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 666
- Location
- Yucaipa & Santa Maria
Mr_Rich submitted a new Showcase Item:
1989 Chevrolet Silverado
Read more about this showcase item here...
1989 Chevrolet Silverado
I swapped the second 305 engine out for a 350 in May 1994. It's been running strong ever since. Exhausted with Borla headers since the engine swap. Hypertech chip and underdrive crank pulley.
Dual batteries; I added a factory battery tray on the driver's side along with factory wiring.
Tahoe bumper with fog lights and factory wiring.
Stillen rear disk brake conversion with internal drum brakes.
As of the Spring of '13 I installed my spare 350 with the stock roller cam. Previous engine had 190K with the flat tappet cam. Backing up the engine is a Bowtie Overdrives 700R4 stage two trans. I replaced the grease seal on the pass. side front axle. Smog check is required in the next week or so...
Read more about this showcase item here...
Last edited by a moderator: