• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

UPDATED! Group Buy - tomp low profile shock mounts

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Many thanks to tomp for taking on this project! It's been a lot of work for him to get this done and provide this unique product for the H3s. I think it even gives a bit of insight into why our aftermarket is so limited - difficult to find customers, difficult to produce, and low numbers. And he even started with a proven, established design! I greatly appreciate what he did to produce this batch and hook up 11 more H3 owners with these awesome mounts.

tomp

Thanks Alex! Still waiting on 11th set and the 9 pair are still packed up in my truck ready to ship. I showed them to Franc so he can attest to me having them ready but struggling to get to PO during their business hours

tomp

Sure thing Bud! Please post pics once you get them mounted and be sure to apply red loctite on bolt threads. Torque shock bolts to ~35 ft lbs

EndeavoredH3

Man these things are beefy! Just picked them up last night and got the socket for the bolt holding on the shock, which is a 12mm hex bit.

I’m assuming that we use the stock hardware and chop off any excess u bolt length?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member

tomp

Thank you for sharing that Alex as I had forgotten torque spec and went off of a general one for the bolt size

DFW Spartan

Been traveling for work the last couple weeks. Hope to have time this weekend to install them. Will post up pics when I do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tomp

We’ll eventually get the 11th pair because I’m withholding payment for the entire order until we received the last pair and it’s 100%

Glad to hear there’s no rush ;)