• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

2010 Hummer H3 Adventure series

FormerUser

Purchased new from Hummer of Sioux Falls, SD - was the last new H3 in GM's USA inventory. I5 3700, automatic, Adventure series(front and rear e-locker), dark cloth interior(non-smoker)/factory power driver seat, factory sunroof, canyon metallic color(rare?), factory aluminum wheels, new BFG KO All-terrains(less than 5K miles), factory off-load lights(lower). Amsoil fluids in everything. Balance of factory warranty. Zero dents dings defects scrapes or damage. 16K for mileage. Daily driver(not that I travel far). 16.1mpg in town/19.2 highway documented. Pictures as soon as it gets light out tomorrow.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Jason, I wish you the best with the sale. Sounds like a one-of-a-kind, meticulously maintained & loved HUMMER that needs to go to a good home.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Post up the price. I'll talk it up around here. Hopefully you have some pictures ready to e-mail prospective buyers because I am sure you will be getting inquiries soon.

FormerUser

I have no idea what to ask. I checked the web appraisal sites, and I'm getting numbers $27900 trade, 31250 pvt party and $34985 retail. I'd be apt somewhere $27-$30k? Like I said, i have no idea. A 2010 H3 is rare - build total was 543(excluding the Avis fleet order)

FormerUser

Post up the price. I'll talk it up around here. Hopefully you have some pictures ready to e-mail prospective buyers because I am sure you will be getting inquiries soon.

Pictures as soon as daylight hits tomorrow. and warms up a but. 18F here right now, and no snow. haven't seen more than flurries so far this year.

FormerUser

Are you sure you cant keep the 3 ? Just get rid of the accessories for some extra cash?

Sent via Tapatalk

at this point the H3 is a the only variable in my monthly expenses(still paying on it, but hey - its 0%!). I only have a cash reserve for 6 months at my meager burn rate.

delta88

Taint Licker
I have no idea what to ask. I checked the web appraisal sites, and I'm getting numbers $27900 trade, 31250 pvt party and $34985 retail. I'd be apt somewhere $27-$30k? Like I said, i have no idea. A 2010 H3 is rare - build total was 543(excluding the Avis fleet order)

FWIW I paid just under $24k (dealership) for my '09 Adventure w/ 25,000mi .. KBB valued around $30k

lil' dave

Not too far from me. I might be interested if you still have it next month. All depends if the sale of my house makes it to the closing on Dec 29th without falling through. I hope you sell it but I would love to check it out at the beginning of the year! We have just started looking for an 09-10 Adventure. Color/interior are exactly what we are looking for as well.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
It would be great to see it go to an aficionado and keep it in the H4O family. :cheers:

FormerUser

Not too far from me. I might be interested if you still have it next month. All depends if the sale of my house makes it to the closing on Dec 29th without falling through. I hope you sell it but I would love to check it out at the beginning of the year! We have just started looking for an 09-10 Adventure. Color/interior are exactly what we are looking for as well.

Check your personal email inbox - sent you 2 high res photos

FormerUser

Ever decide on a price?

Not yet - I'll put together something more firm by sunday evening. My awesome girl decided I needed a little time away to collect my thoughts, so took me on a short weekend jaunt. Up in Copper Harbor, MI right now - and as it is, the only real trip I took in the H3. Pretty up here, but a little cool. it was -11F when I woke this morning. Not a lot of snow per say, only about 2 feet or so. I'll try to get some pictures up. When I get home.