• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

FOR SALE / FEELER - 5 BNIB Hummer H3T Steelies & 10 Center Caps

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
This is not yet a for sale thread but a feeler to see if there is any interested. I am not 100% positive that I am going to sell them but if there is interest I may sell them and pick up a set of Hutchinson beadlocks. If I was to sell them, I would be looking to recoup my initial investment.

(5) OEM HUMMER H3T Black Steel Wheels - Brand new in the box, opened for inspection. Purchased them through a Chevy dealer and I paid about $140ea but I get 25% off cost. They currently list for $190.78ea.

(10) OEM HUMMER H3T Black Center Caps - Brand new, never used. Purchased 5 off ebay for $10ea + shipping and the other 5 were purchase through a Chevy dealer for about $12ea (25% off list). They currently list for $16.08ea.

I will only sell the wheels as a set of five and you must also purchase five center caps (but you can purchase the addition 5 center caps if you like).

So price wise you are looking at $760 for 5 wheels and 5 center caps.

So thats $140ea for the wheels and $12ea for the center caps and $10ea for any for the remaining 5 center caps.

DSCN0893.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0914.jpg

DSCN0916.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

Last edited:

05Mudiak

I would be interested once i get back home In Jan if you still have them by then. I would like to get a set of these to set to the side

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
What kind of spacers are you running? I only ask because you have the lifted 3 and these OEM wheels are offset in such a manner that they require spacers.

If I hadn't jumped on a set of OEM powdercoated wheels a while back, I'd be all over these. Good luck with the sale!!

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
What kind of spacers are you running? I only ask because you have the lifted 3 and these OEM wheels are offset in such a manner that they require spacers.

If I hadn't jumped on a set of OEM powdercoated wheels a while back, I'd be all over these. Good luck with the sale!!
I don't have a lift. I have considered the Rancho lift numerous times though. If I was going to do a Rancho lift, I would use the OEM wheels and Motorsports Tech spacers.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
My apologies...that question was directed at 05Mudiak. I should have quoted him.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I am not sure on any hummer guys but my brother is running a spacer like that and has had no issues. The main thing is to get quality spacers. I would only run spidertrax or the custom ones tim can get. The guy who makes those has had alot of rock buggies use them and their on 40+ in tires. Just torque those spacers down! Use locktite too lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
1.34" thick spacers sound a little scary, has anybody done that?
Yes it has been done, I have seen it three times. One has a Czech that was running a Rancho kit and 2" spacers. The second one was a Tuff Country lift and Hutchinson beadlocks and the last one was a Rancho lifted H3 I saw for sale in Mexico. I wouldn't be worried about running quality bolt on spacers like Spidertrax or the custom ones I mentioned from Motorsports Tech. I would run 1.5" for better clearance and to avoid the possibility of having to trim the factory studs. They should be hub centric to wheel centric also. Also use loctite on the factory studs and don't forget to torque them. I would avoid using slip on and cast aluminium spacers at all costs.

Last edited:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
My apologies...that question was directed at 05Mudiak. I should have quoted him.
I think he wants them to hold onto for future use, seeing he said "I would like to get a set of these to set to the side". I am guessing its if he was to buy another H3, not necessary for use on his current 3.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Have you thought of listing them in CL or Ebay?
No, haven't really considered it. Probably more interested on the Hummer forums then anywhere else. If I could sell these subs I have listed on car audio forums, I could afford to buy the Hutchinsons and keep my steelies too.....................but with the economy, even at half the price still can't move them :sigh:.

05Mudiak

I want them for when I take the lift off. I own no stock wheels and these steelies r what I want. I am pretty sure I am not going to have this lift on forever.

05Mudiak

No, haven't really considered it. Probably more interested on the Hummer forums then anywhere else. If I could sell these subs I have listed on car audio forums, I could afford to buy the Hutchinsons and keep my steelies too.....................but with the economy, even at half the price still can't move them :sigh:.

I really like the half the price ;)