• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Big bear 6/21-6/22

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Follow my build thread and you will be there in no time :) it took me years to get where I am, you could probably do a good amount of this and a get a strap for some parts.

I have more pics and videos coming. I just got a bunch from my friend

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
After wheeling with no camping equipment, no doors, and no 2nd spare the first day then packing up and wheeling fully loaded I feel a HUGE difference. I almost wonder if I would of hit my mirror if I didnt have all my crap loaded up.

B-Spec

After wheeling with no camping equipment, no doors, and no 2nd spare the first day then packing up and wheeling fully loaded I feel a HUGE difference. I almost wonder if I would of hit my mirror if I didnt have all my crap loaded up.

I don't think you would have. You wouldn't have leaned over as much with all that weight removed.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Probably not, but its ok...I just need to find the custom sticker kiosk in the mall and have them make a "damn rocks..." Or "damn shopping carts..." Sticker to put on the front of the mirror and when you see that and the zipties I'm sure many people will get a chuckle out of it