• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

eBay OEM Roof Marker Lights - $350!!!!

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
You'll need therapy for a year if you actually see what has to be done when you install them.

:wink::wink:

Better buy you a back up set as well, cause if you damge 'em.....you aint gonna like what you see under that cowl.

Just sayin'.

:wink:

.....and yes, I gave myself an infraction for over-using the winkie emoticons.

Zach

Mall Crawler
And they are gone. Great find Corey. Wondering what the price will be when they hit ebay again. Looks like the same person bought the six others

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
You'll need therapy for a year if you actually see what has to be done when you install them.

Better buy you a back up set as well, cause if you damge 'em.....you aint gonna like what you see under that cowl.

Just sayin'.

:wink:

.....and yes, I gave myself an infraction for over-using the winkie emoticons.

Whooo... I'll have GM do it. I don't think I could stand watching!!

And it's too late. I got one set and *POOF* gone. It's probably better that way. I am waaay over my Hummer budget this year. :giggle:

nj3talpha

Dam, I missed out those roof marker lights again(after years of searching)!!!!!! And the search continues, one day they I will have a set!! Hans, this is the second item you have beat me to!!!!

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Someone bought one set (which I think was Hans) and not sure who bought the other six. Anyone here buy six?

....OK, if it was someone here - congratulations & FESS UP!! :)

It wasn't me!:sigh: I'm betting that it was Hans - planning to make some pre-marriage income! :) :thumbs:

BW_Hummer H3

I'm not sure where yall are getting this 6 sets thing. It says they sold 2 seperately and 1 person bought 5....:mock:

SolidusJ

Damn I just want to puke out my guts right now!!!! This is what happens when I move into my house with no Internet and also the house on post is built like a boom bunker with 0 single to my cell...