• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Turn signals not working

H322

As title says went to use my turn signal today neither one is working tried my hazards they work aswell as the parking lights just no blinker. Checked every fuse possible. Has anyone else had this issues? What is the next step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Pretty sure there's no relay, all controlled by the BCM. Sounds like an issue at the turn signal stalk. Do the high beams turn on? What about cruise control?

H322

High beams work properly. I will try the cruise control this morning. How hard is the signal stalk to replace? Also it is the front and back not working when I hit my turn signal up or down no signal indicators light up on the dash. If I hit my flashers everything works as should

H322

Well tested wires for about two hrs finally decided to test wires going from steering column down noticed a small purple wire that runs into a wire harness under the left side of the dash had torn completely apart Iam not sure how reconnected it and turn signals work as should simple fix just time consuming trying to track it down thanks for the help gentleman

Ericab469

Probationary Member
I have a 06 h3 and it sat for about two years I put a new battery in it checked fluids then drove it from California to Texas without any problems except my front turn signals and front hazards aren’t working but I have running lights I checked the fuses and they are good what should I check next

humvee

My passenger side turn signals don't work. Checked all the wiring and its all connected.
Electrician is checking things on the BCM side.

Like Alrock said, if the wires are all connected, then its probably at the BCM.
Schwarttzy has the wiring diagram/ repair manual on his site, here's the link to lighting (South African built H3s have a different lighting harness).
https://schwarttzy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Hummer-H3-Lighting-1-4.pdf

Good luck!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I agree, the hitch wiring fuses between the frame and bumper are a good place to check. I'd also retest those fuses by swapping in known-good fuses. I believe the DRL and turn signal fuses are different. I'd also look at the wiring up front - maybe you lost a ground wire.