• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Bishop, CA - August 10-11

Kurt

I should be able to make it this year, if things work out next week or two I'll be moving to San Francisco this summer and will caravan down from the by area through yosemite to bishop.

cbetts

NERD!!!
I should be able to make it this year, if things work out next week or two I'll be moving to San Francisco this summer and will caravan down from the by area through yosemite to bishop.

Awesome! Maybe we can get JRH3T to tag along again. His t-case blew while starting Wheeler Ridge the last time he was there.

Fish

I'm a maybe. I have to be in court first thing Monday morning so any issues on the trail could be bad for me...

And my 06 H3 had side air bags.

cbetts

NERD!!!
Got my reservations in for the Creek Side Inn (next door to La Quinta). I am getting really anxious for this trip. I got a chance to run my KC lights this last weekend and got them all dialed in. There is a perfect amount of splash on the sides to see where I am driving on the tight turns. Should be perfect for the night run!

elripster

Would you all mind if an old Land Cruiser tagged along? We might be able to go, it will depend on my work, which can be painfully unpredictable, but if so this trip would be a definite do-again. We had a lot of fun last year and I think I need my Bishop karaoke fix.

Frank

cbetts

NERD!!!
Would you all mind if an old Land Cruiser tagged along? We might be able to go, it will depend on my work, which can be painfully unpredictable, but if so this trip would be a definite do-again. We had a lot of fun last year and I think I need my Bishop karaoke fix.

Frank

Not at all! You are always welcome to tag along! Are you planning on doing both days and the night run?

Zach

Mall Crawler

Frank

I definitely have to make this. Had a lot if fun with you last year

Panzer07

Sadly I'll have to say I'm a maybe as of right now.......I Have Drill This weekend with the Reserves, but hopefully I can work something from here until then, I'm really looking forward to this trail.

elripster

We will not be able to make it. The wife has some medical stuff over that time period. Hopefully something will pop up in the fall.

Frank

cbetts

NERD!!!
Checked out the hotels online, the Creekside Inn looks nice so we booked it. Looking forward to this trip!
The Creekside is the best place in town. I will be staying there myself.

We will not be able to make it. The wife has some medical stuff over that time period. Hopefully something will pop up in the fall.
Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing the family again. Y'all looked like you had a great time last year. I wish the best for your wife's speedy recovery.

Last edited:

cbetts

NERD!!!
I would like to have another volunteer to make the prerun on Friday since Fernando will be unable to attend. Any volunteers? I am sure Zach and I can handle it but if we have the tree removal that I am anticipating, we may need a little more muscle.

Kurt

I'm still a Maybe.... I'm going back to Lucasfilm in September so I'll be moving to the SF Bay area by end of august so it depends how the next 2-3 weeks pans out.