• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ucp

1. WarMongur

WTS H3 gone ... goodies left

Hello ALL I sold my Hummer, yet I have a few goodies still lying around. Not sure what may be of interest so I will simply list them and you can contact me via als01a@yahoo.com or text me @ 949-878-8664. Shipping is at buyers expense, unless local pick-up can be arranged in Southern...
  2. Steve #1

UCP Skids on the cheap.

So I've wanted a way to beef up my Bolder (same as OEM for you noobs) skids since Alex had a rock go through his and take out the transfer case. in researching skid plates I found that the rage in UTVs, expanding to other off road sports, is UHMW. So what is UHMW? Ultra-high-molecular-weight...
  3. rascole

H3 Christmas came early for Rascole. New mods.

Wow, Uncle Samta Clause was good to me this year. Over the last few days the presents came rolling in. 1. OEM Sliders - Wheeled and dealed with a eBayer for $275. 2. UCP - Kinda surprised how heavy they are. 3. LED lights - I was searching for rock lights and came across Aliexpress.com...
  4. SedonaBound

For sale NIB Factory H3 Underbody Shield Pkg

For sale NIB Factory H3 Underbody Shield Pkg - SOLD ​New in box genuine Hummer Underbody Shield (aka undercarriage protection). Includes front and rear sections with installation bolts. Never installed...never got around to it. $325 + shpg (45 lbs) from Sedona AZ 86336. Cash or Paypal. PM me...
  5. SedonaBound

H3 UCP, OEM; new in box

H3 UCP, OEM; new in box - SOLD Sold
  6. autumn walker

Upgraded Driveline / Transmission UCP?

So I have managed to destroy my factory driveline UCP. Pulled it off, welded in some 1/4" checker plate, put it back on, bent it again. What are you guys doing with your driveline to protect it? I'm getting tired of pulling my stock UCP off and reshaping it so it doesn't vibrate off my exhaust!
  7. alrock

H3 UCP install instructions

These are the BA ones but the OEM should be nearly identical, if not completely identical. Thanks to CalamityGirl for supplying these a long time ago.