• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

WTB 315 Tires in NOVA??? (kinda a rant)

mavrikjc

Anybody know where to buy 315 tires in Nova w/o getting completely hosed/ripped-off/jerked around? I've been shopping for a set of Goodyear Duratrac 315's for my H3T for about 2 weeks now and never had this much trouble getting tires EVER.

I moved here from Austin and never had trouble getting tires for my trucks in the past but finding a set of 315's that aren't an impossibly long wait to get ahold of ("oooooh, WOW, that is a BIG tire, yea.... that's going to be a special order from our warehouse") and/or $100+ what I could get them for on-line (that's w/o all the extra mounting/TPMS reset BS/FET fees/etc) is driving me NUTS.

I've tried Trick Trucks and some 4x4 places but those guys seem to just order thru 4wdparts.com then try and charge me another $100/tire on top of what they paid. I've called every major chain store in NOVA (NTB, Merchants, JustTires, Mr. Tire<-worst of them all, Goodyear Auto Service, etc.) and can't find anybody who can get them in w/o charging me around $320-350/tire when they are going online for $230-250...

Ideas anybody? Thanks for letting me rant somewhere... Oh to be near a 4 Wheel Parts or Discount Tire again....

Pappibri

I know.. I get mine from Discount Tire.... They always do me right.. Good luck.. Maybe you can find one of the ones you mentioned having a deal going on where it will offset the price difference or shipping.... Good luck.

HIROLA

I got my 35" MT MTZs from 4wheelonline.com. Free shipping, they came quick and were the cheapest at the time when I got them back in 2013. When I ordered my first set of tires from Trick trucks, they matched the online price for me. So, if you want to get it from them, bring an online price with you.

Hayden

Toyo M/T
I gave up on finding tires around here, ordered mine online from treaddepot.com. Fast shipping and way better prices. Local shop qouted me 310 a piece for toyo mts in a 305 and i ordered them for 257 a piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaos254

Discount tire direct. Usually they have a memorial day sale which is 100 off 4 tires plus manufacturer rebates. Thats how I got my 5 duratracs last year

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

digglesworth

Got mine from discount tire too. They had to get them from Goodyear or a warehouse somewhere. It took them about a week but they didn't charge me. If I wanted them sooner, I would've had to pay freight. I was fine waiting. Not sure if you have one near you but I drove almost 2hrs to the closest location. I spent $40 in gas to save over $200 from what the local shops around here wanted. I would've gotten them online but most shops around here wouldn't mount them for me. Or they wanted an arm and a leg to mount and balance them.