• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Scorpion - Doomsday Preppers, NatGeo/BBC & Tim Ralston

Zach

Mall Crawler
Twinmill has a mini van and now Luis has a Kia lmao. I knew you two were a tight fit.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I see you're a frugal, quality oriented kind of guy, splurged and spent as much on your lawyer ad as your KIA I see. LMAO!:giggle:
[video=youtube_share;xSKe42bxMZ0]http://youtu.be/xSKe42bxMZ0[/video]

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Just wait until I get done modding the KIA. I will name my UUAV the "Gila Monster" because we know that Gila Monsters eat Scorpions for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I already started the UUAV mods to the KIA. I can confidently assume that the " G Monster " is the only KIA in the world (including Korea) that has a Tim Ralston Gear Up "Crovel" Zombie killing tool!

Zach

Mall Crawler
Damn good thing I have shoes on cuz it's getting really deep in here. Might need to get some waders. Haha

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Just wait until I get done modding the KIA. I will name my UUAV the "Gila Monster" because we know that Gila Monsters eat Scorpions for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. :)

When you bring your slow, lumbering, oversized KIA "Gila Monster" out the only thing that will need to be avoided is the mouth.:giggle: