• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sunny day in Tampa, great day for a drive....

IndyHummers

It was a great day in Tampa today so I decided to get the H3 washed and go for a drive. I had the camera with me so I took a few shots...
DSCN5025.jpg

DSCN5022.jpg

DSCN4996.jpg

DSCN4990.jpg

DSCN4985.jpg

DSCN4980.jpg

DSCN4977.jpg

This one shows off the gash in my spare tire really well haha.

DSCN4974.jpg

DSCN4966.jpg

DSCN4960.jpg

DSCN4957.jpg

DSCN4948.jpg

DSCN4950.jpg

Here's the link to the album of them. Might be a few "scenic" shots in there also... :)

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/shaggynscooby87/?start=all

Enjoy!

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
You have a really sweet rig! I'm really liking the panels that you have covering the cargo area windows. I've been looking for something like that myself.

IndyHummers

Thanks guys. The panels/hummer/h3 all came to under 80 bucks I think... Their was no point in getting the see through vinyl because you never use those windows. I have questioned that decision maybe 3-4 times since it's been done because of weird parking situations. The company even made some extra h3 logos because they had more available space because of how they laid everything out on the white vinyl.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures guys.

Last edited:

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Great looking 3. I love the BA bumper, makes me wish I could find one :gaah:. I also really like the side rear window cover, reminds me of the H3R. The crushers look great also! How do you like them? 285's iirc?

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thanks guys. The panels/hummer/h3 all came to under 80 bucks I think... Their was no point in getting the see through vinyl because you never use those windows. I have questioned that decision maybe 3-4 times since it's been done because of weird parking situations. The company even made some extra h3 logos because they had more available space because of how they laid everything out on the white vinyl.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures guys.

Who did you have make them for you? Local shop?

IndyHummers

Yeah it was just a local shop that did it. They held up a couple samples of red to find the closest match and applied it to the window, trimmed it up and I applied the logos.

The crushers are AMAZING I haven't gotten stuck because of them. They're awesome for crawling and mud and clean real well. I highly recommend them!! I'll def. Be buying them again.

M

MUTAINT

Your rig is looking good, Love the Drummond Island stickers man!