• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Snow day

SuperBuickGuy

First, I need to recharge my Hummer

which was good because I had to start pulling out Jeeps immediately - Buick is laughing at him too because I drove over that stick and my friend didn't want to scratch his jeep... I guess egos heal faster?

scenery, mother nature and that stuff

best part about having an H3, you can open the sunroof and take pictures while you're driving

awww, isn't he precious with the frozen drool?

yet another wait to pull another Jeep out, and Buick got himself high-centered... and my trigger finger was just a second too late

strangely there is no picture right after this where I got stuck... weird, no?

washed out, but there's a snowbank that has an impression of my front grill on it. I did give it the college try to get up on top; but I think it would take at least 40s to have enough flotation for that today

those two tracks are footprints from the prior people who tried to get up on top

they do look good in the snow :)

so the guy in the grey jeep was taking his wife up wheeling for the first time.... he got stuck twice in 10' - I honestly hope he made it out... he refused to turn around...

Mother N and schmidt

airing up

Buick thinks he can drive

With all the joking about Jeeps - Fred, the owner of the Jeep, was very gracious to come out and slum with a Hummer and a Buick today.

Hercules-H3T

Sweet ride, and a fun trip I bet. What size of tires do u run? Do you have on board air? Sorry newbie here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Woodtick

I love wheeling in white mud ,great photos.
attachment.php
This Dodge is running BFG non DOT race tires. They do great in the snow and doesn't have to air down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 584

amrg

Why wouldn't it be? If you want you can also run 37s with a 1" B.L. (but your performance will suck and be prepared for more frequent maintenance)