• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Seat Covers, Anyone Got Them?

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Honestly don't think it matters too much, they are adjusted into place with velcro straps. I think mine were for a Wrangler but I don't remember now.

IndyHummers

Paladine- what did you hook the bungee hooks to on the seats? And what does the seat bottom look like on your rig? I can't get mine to line up how I want it to so pouches can be used on the front?

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Paladine- what did you hook the bungee hooks to on the seats? And what does the seat bottom look like on your rig? I can't get mine to line up how I want it to so pouches can be used on the front?

The hooks on the bungees are weak, I used para cord to tie the covers down. Like I said, not a perfect fit but once you have it adjusted, it fits great. You may have to adjust the straps until you get it just right. I only have one pouch on the front of the cover (under the seat between my legs) for a "defensive item." I don't have anything on the sides. Most of my pouches are on the back of the cover, shown on the pictures.

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
I got my GEAR cover two days after I ordered it! Seems the distribution center it came from was only about 20 miles from my house, lucky for me!

I installed mine a bit higher on the seat and it seems to be fine. Not sure what to hook on to under the seat to hold the part you sit on in place. Very easy to install, the hard part will be deciding what goes where!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317506253.223790.jpg

Last edited:

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There should be cords with hooks to attach it to your seat, I would replace those because they aren't strong enough. Like I said earlier, cordage is the best way to tie it down to the rails under the seat. Just make sure that you can still adjust your seat forward and backward without binding it up. Mine is tied down fairly well and dragging my butt across it thousands of times now still hasn't moved it out of place.

cbetts

NERD!!!
I finally got my saddle blanket covers installed today. I can now hide the hole I wore in my seat.

Attachments

• 2011-10-08_15-16-09_777.jpg
    2011-10-08_15-16-09_777.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 98
  • 2011-10-08_17-10-35_172.jpg
    2011-10-08_17-10-35_172.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 91