• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

October TRIP?

MessiaH2

Hey guys, we have NOT done well getting together so far...LOL What about the 1st or 3rd weekend in October??? Just a 1 day run?
Or are we going further to Rousch Creek? I am probably in for whatever. Lets get some feedback and make a plan. Make suggestions please.
I am looking for less scratches then my last outing :gaah: I have a float to pull in a parade later that month. Not even sure i can get most these out as it is...

LARRY

ArtHummer

I'm up to it. But some resent unexpected money sucking situations left my budget dry. Had to replace both of my axles and just got a bill for VA Property tax - $450(screw this, I'm moving back to MD). And I still have a list of repair and maintenance to go over before taking the truck off the road. I need to do engine oil change, both TC oil change, both lower control arm ball joints, possibly upper control arms as well. Not going to be able to do all of it till 2nd weekend of October.
So, the 3rd weekend sounds best to me.

MessiaH2

I'm up to it. But some resent unexpected money sucking situations left my budget dry. Had to replace both of my axles and just got a bill for VA Property tax - $450(screw this, I'm moving back to MD). And I still have a list of repair and maintenance to go over before taking the truck off the road. I need to do engine oil change, both TC oil change, both lower control arm ball joints, possibly upper control arms as well. Not going to be able to do all of it till 2nd weekend of October.
So, the 3rd weekend sounds best to me.

ARTHUMMER - Maybe we can find a place in Delaware so we split the drive. Hopefully someone chimes in from that area.
I just took a huge financial bang myself right after this post, F*^k right. seems like i just can't get ahead now a days either.

ArtHummer

Would be great to find something in the middle. But the RC is 3 hour drive for me and as far as you are. If you find something fun close by and it is an interesting place (not just a few mud pits) I will be willing to come out.

Yea, this almost whole year was like a bad streak of luck for me. But i had most of my issues taking care of. Next year should be much better.

MessiaH2

ART that good to hear.
MessiaH2 is now 10 yrs old and since i started dropping money into him, he has been a spoiled bitch! LOL this year dropped 10K into suspension, tires, running boards, radio, etc... then the trans went and was 1 week out of warranty... fought and won that so new rebuild one he got, today he decided he wanted a starter. So i climb underneath to hammer on the started so i can drive it to the garage and of course I find a broken Air conditioner belt. its also close to service time so in he goes.

So Today is a day at the spa for MessiaH2. He is getting a new starter, new belts, all oils changed, tires rotated and a fu@#&n belly rub I guess!!!:huh: I might have to skip a mortgage payment but at least he happy!!!! LOL

I was hoping someone from Delaware/Maryland would offer up a local spot for us to meet.... HELLO OUT THERE???? a little help?