• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Hummer family

Sowedk

Proud owners of a new-to-us 2008 H3. Although she has 150k mileage, she's been kept immaculate and has had a few replacement parts in the recent past. Truck was bought to take up to the mountains and take the dogs on long road trips, which she performed perfect on the first one across some central MT dirt roads, better than any other vehicle I've taken on some of those.

Already started the process of making her ours, replacing the exhaust manifold (outermost bolts sheared), seats were removed and a platform installed for the dogs, AirDoc and AEM dry filter on the way, cleaned out the filthy TB, and fluids also on the way.

These things drive so smooth on bad roads. I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. When I find an Alpha in the area I'll likely have to scoop it up.

Sowedk

should mention, it's not real without photos.

Here's what I have for now - obviously she's not going to spend the rest of her life as a street queen.

View attachment 23846

Attachments

• IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 167

MilamJR

Welcome. Great group with a lot of experience and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

Welcome to the forum and high mile(age) club! Seems we have a fair amount in common, my truck ticked over 150k these past 2 months and I too lurked on this forum for too long before I started contributing lol.