• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

KS Rocks Frostbite 2012

Trekker

That Guy
It's that time again ...

Frostbite 2012

DSC01346.JPG

This is typically the largest wheeling event in the Kansas/Missouri area with hundreds of rigs of all types. Come and show your support and Hummer pride. H3 Wench and I will be bringing our H2 & H3. Anyone else?

Trekker

That Guy
Calling all Kansas/Missouri Hummer Owners!

I've been corresponding with a H3 owner from another forum that may be able to make it. Any lurkers in the Kansas/Missouri area want to join us?

Trekker

That Guy
We had a great time yesterday at KS Rocks Recreation Park for the annual Frostbite event. The weather was perfect, the trails were great (not too muddy this time), and we won some great prizes at the raffle. We didn't get a lot of wheeling in with all the events, but j3jackson and I plan on making it down there again for a late spring/early summer run if anyone wants to join us.

IMGP2950_edited.JPG

IMGP2951_edited.JPG

DSC_2539_edited.JPG

DSC_2542_edited.JPG

Trekker
DSC_2522_edited.JPG

DSC_2524_edited.JPG

DSC_2528_edited.JPG

H3Wench
DSC_2477_edited.JPG

DSC_2490_edited.JPG

DSC_2514_edited.JPG

j3jackson
DSC_2501_edited.JPG

DSC_2548_edited.JPG

Trekker

That Guy
I got a gift certificate for some Mr. Goodcents subs, a free night's stay for two at some local cabins, and an emergency kit.

Hunner

Lucky Dog, go ahead tell um, last time he won a set of tires. Seems he has the touch!
I thought about it again but had other wantado's.
I remember most the frozen mud from last time.

Trekker

That Guy
Lucky Dog, go ahead tell um, last time he won a set of tires. Seems he has the touch!
I thought about it again but had other wantado's.
I remember most the frozen mud from last time.

The tires were fun trying to haul home:
DSC06489_edited.jpg

It was much easier cleaning up this year with the good weather.

Trekker

That Guy
Thanks for posting pics Trekker and for being a great trail guide. We all had a great time.

No problem! I think we have a better game plan for next time. Just a few quick facts for this year's Frostbite. There were about 290 rigs and almost 500 people in attendance this year. Most of them were trailered in for the event. J3Jackson and I represented Hummer well by making the mud pit/moguls look stupid easy.

j3jackson

Big tires
Great job on that video Trekker! Heres a couple shots we got. Got a little close to the passenger door here.
frostbite2012024.jpg

Trekkers H2 and H3 headed up the trail.
frostbite2012025.jpg

And a close mud hole shot.
frostbite2012030.jpg

I won a free dinner at a local cafe and an huge offroad pedal car! This place has some great trails.