• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer EV supercharging?

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Anyone know if I can add Milwaukee batteries to one of these? I don’t want my child to be stopped at a top speed of 5mph.

IMG_7793.png

All kidding aside, it’s time for kids. I know some of you have asked when?! Now is the time.

It’s crazy to think I met you guys as a kid in Moab back in 2011? 2012? Anyways, thanks for great memories, fun times and watching/helping along the way as squeaky got bigger and bigger.

Have a great 4th!

IMG_1544.jpeg

08H3

Congratulations! You're going to have one lucky kid. He or she will be the only one on the block with a lifted Power Wheels running over all the Barbie cars!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Congratulations! You're going to have one lucky kid. He or she will be the only one on the block with a lifted Power Wheels running over all the Barbie cars!
Thank you! I will definitely be doing the Milwaukee battery mod lol

HummerHead

Well, you ain’t kidding, the best battery is the Lithium Polymer (LiPo)of a RC airplane 11.1VDC 5500Mah or higher but a bit dangerous on charging without monitoring it.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Congrats! And I think you can put much bigger batteries and electric motors into that toy. You've got a few years to get it ready. Looks like you already did the SAS on the front end of that one.