• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 Radio issues..

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
So I bring the truck into my local chevy dealer for what should have been a simple fix. AC was blowing hot on drivers side and cold on passenger side, the replaced the actuator and all was well when I picked up the truck. Before I pulled out the parking lot I went to turn the radio on and nothing. Clock displays on the display, but no screen image, nav, radio, xm, etc. Got out the truck they took in in the back to diagnose it and they still havev the truck today. Frustrated does not even come close to how I feel. From what the service writer told me they replaced the actuator for the drivers side AC and reflashed the module for the AC controls thats all. Should have nothing to do with the radio. I talked with the serviec writer a couple of hours ago and they are still trying to figure out why the radio will not work. Any ideas.
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Just got the truck back at 6:00 today, everything working again. IT wasn't a fuse, they removed the head unit and chased all the wores back to source and reinstalled and everthing started working again. Still no clue what happened but it took 3 hours to replace the actuator for the AC and 1.5 days to fix the radio.
 
Top