• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gold Mtn- 8/15

1DIRTYH3

I don't think anyone sells em...do u have an old rack? Could have one done in no time. Cut the ends of the old rack lines, flare it run hose over them and FI clamps and it will preserve the pump. If anyone has an old rack that hasn't been tossed yet PM me. I can make a few. Can make 2 of these per rack.

I will try to get the old lines and bring them over to you, maybe this weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Nope no comparison between the pressure it has cycling to the pump compared to it working how it's supposed to

1DIRTYH3

Little update. Got the H3 back all fixed, and steering is really tight. Now a little scorpworks magic and I will feel much better[emoji3]

1DIRTYH3

Next thing to figure out is what to do with stock wheels... Plastidip, linex bedliner, or just have them powder coated black.

owlxxx

Next thing to figure out is what to do with stock wheels... Plastidip, linex bedliner, or just have them powder coated black.

flat black spray paint, cheap as hell, and you can touch up when you get back off the trail. I'm a cheap bastard like that. It comes from growing up in the desert and mountains,

Zach

Mall Crawler

I run stock wheels for a reason. Thought about blacking them out someway. But the rocks here and trails we do, too much work to touch them up and way too much money to powder coat or linex