• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

February 4th, Raleigh, NC Cars & Coffee / Meet & Greet

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
February 4th is the Raleigh Cars & Coffee. Why not make it a meet and greet event as well as an excuse to get as many Hummers together. There are always many brand reunions at the Cars & Coffee event. Why not make this one a Hummer one? The cool thing about this event, is that you see all types of cool cars. Anything from hot rods to expensive an rare supercars. Even saw a Lamborghini LM002 once.

8411 Brier Creek Parkway in front of Noodles & Company / Barnes and Noble Area starting at around 8:00-8:30 and leave at around 11:30

Mapquest

Cars & Coffee Raleigh Facebook info page

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some of these drive in car events are a blast. It would be great to get some Hummers there. Al I am sure your truck will draw a crowd.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
You always see Corvette, Gt40, Mustang, or Ferrari groups. It's about time we showed up with a Hummer group!!!

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Come on NC Hummers. Let's try to get as many Hummers as possible to this event. It's a great show in itself if you like cars. We can all get together after for lunch.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone