• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Couple 3's spotted today

05Mudiak

Here is a couple 3's I spotted today, they bothe have all their platics painted body color I think it looks really good. The white one has his back door completely shaved except for the handle. The spare tire mount and door vent all welded up and painted looked good as in quality of work but the truck just seem to be missing something. Maybe it's just because I am use to seeing a tire there but it just looked strange.. BOth had a bunch of chrome, the orange one was on 24's the guy in the orange one spoke half decent english and said the painted plastic are holding up really well and they been painted for about 2yrs. The guy in the white on didn't speak engish.

I came out of the mall and heard the unmistakable sound of the lambo pulling up. It is the guys in the background walking in to the mall. He was really nice spoke pretty good english too. this car is just badass. I love/hate being here there are really expensive cars all over the place pull out of the mall I was passed by a sweet maseratti coupe I was to slow on the camera to get a pic of it though

Image0100.jpgImage0102.jpgImage0103.jpg