• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Cliffs or Badlands 2014

H3nightrod

Anyone up for some end of the year wheeling? Defiantly due for trail time. Anyone have some free time to hit Badlans (Attica IN) or The Cliffs before the end of the year? Still have some time to get some nice poser shots!!

4speedfunk

YES. I'm waiting to hear from family to finalize Christmas plans....not sure when or if I can go. But, I need to go. I'm starting to get a facial tick from not wheeling.

4speedfunk

Conner...you have no idea. Look who showed up Sunday afternoon...

attachment.php
attachment.php

So things are going to be a tad bit tight in the THORparts shop! This T is getting a SAS to the front, a SOA mod to the rear, and a re-gear to 5.13s. Not sure yet if it will even fit thru the garage door! My goal is to have this thing outta here by Valentines Day, if not sooner. But fear not...we'll get your pinion fixed, (as soon as Squeaky gets done mailing your ring & pinon all over the country!) -Ha.

p.s. Conner...this truck has a fully-assembled 4.56-geared, cast-iron, locked, front IFS...and I will be removing it. I will also have the matching 4.56 gears out of the rear 10-bolt. 47K miles. Jus sayin...

p.s.s. Rancho lift is coming off too!

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 236