• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

1995 Hummer H1 HMC4 civilian

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
We’re going to regret this but here it is.[FONT=&amp]
1995 Hummer H1 HMC4 Civilian
[/FONT]This is an old school Black Sheep Rig. Matt Mcmahan and Steve aka "Reloader" were the previous owners
[FONT=&amp]Really to much to list. I'm sure i'll forget something[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]New windshields and gaskets,New tires,All 4 corners have been rebuilt”portals ,suspension etc.” new heads, oil pump, reman injection pump, new injector lines , New AcDelco injectors ,New AC delco glow plugs. Reman transfer case, 2grill guards. , 2 tire carrier’s bumper mount and bed mount , Homemade but very well done Deep water fording kit[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]6.5 N/A diesel[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Interior is complete just needs a little tlc[/FONT]
Power windows,mirrors,locks
[FONT=&amp]Upgraded 1997.5 Ac system “ needs finished”
[/FONT]Needs heater core
No CTIS
$46.000 or Best offer “No Trades”
Located in Dayton Nv.[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT] H1.jpgH1 2.jpgH1 3.jpgH1 4.jpgH1 5.jpg

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
When this H1 was in Reloader's hands I know it was just like his other vehicles - overmaintained! I know Speedy took great care of this H1 as well. Gonna be a fun rig for someone.

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Thanks Alrock!!!
It's a great truck with alot of Black Sheep history.
There's been a lot of deferred Maintenace done on this truck over the last few years. Mostly done by Reloader. It's a driver that we just get it in and go.
We know it still needs work on the creature comforts that's why were flexable on the price.
Hopefully it'll stay in the Black Sheep family

Kurt

Was reloader in California? I remember meeting an owner of a very similar truck in 2012/2013 in Burbank when I lived there.. 1995 NA Green HMC4 with no CTIS.