• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS 08 Alpha front suspension...

4speedfunk

A solid axle customer is gutting his front suspension. Front CI diff, half shafts, Alpha torsion bars, rack, upper & lower A arms, hubs, knuckles, etc. All high mileage but, super clean.

I’m posting for him to recoup some funds for his SAS. PM me if interested. Items will be shipped from Detroit.

Glenn

A solid axle customer is gutting his front suspension. Front CI diff, half shafts, Alpha torsion bars, rack, upper & lower A arms, hubs, knuckles, etc. All high mileage but, super clean.

I’m posting for him to recoup some funds for his SAS. PM me if interested. Items will be shipped from Detroit.
I'm planning on completely rebuilding the front end on my 08 alpha, but I bet the shipping would kill me from Detroit, I'm located in TN.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4speedfunk

If you have an 08 Alpha, you already have all the parts you need to rebuild it. There would be no benefit to buying this guy’s parts. It appeals more to 5-cly guys looking to upgrade.

Glenn

If you have an 08 Alpha, you already have all the parts you need to rebuild it. There would be no benefit to buying this guy’s parts. It appeals more to 5-cly guys looking to upgrade.
I do have all the parts, but they are still bolted to my 08 alpha, they are wore out, I need new/good used parts to replace them. I'm not talking about the dif, im talking suspension parts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk