• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Need some Help - They broke into Dad's Property

bebe

And stole all of the wheels in the "Wheel Container" among other things :mad3:

Here is a list of the wheels stolen - if you could help by keeping an eye out for these on CL and other places, I'm going to post this on the H.A.M.B. and Pirate too. Please post around to your Hot Rod boards.

The Police and Scrap yards have been notified, I doubt they will end up there.

M22 Muncie
M20 Muncie
Spun Aluminum Fuel Cell
2 Genie Mag Sprint car wheels
2 Magnussen dragster Front Wheels
4 Ansen Sprint Wheels
4 US Indy Mags
4 Schultz Midget Wheel Blanks
AFR Aluminum Ford Windsor Heads
LS1 Aluminum Cylinder Heads
8- 393 Small block Chevy heads in packaging

Please help us catch these crooks.

Thanks.

Bebe

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
That does suck Bebe. ****ing bastards! If you haven't done so already, make sure that you file a police report listing the items stolen. Important for insurance and to claim rights of ownership.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Sounds like you already may be familiar with whoever it was---I've been into cars all my life and don't even know what half that stuff is! I'd think this person is familiar with your dads stuff and has a knowledge of the area.
Sucks, hope the guilty bastards hands rot off.

bebe

Thanks - unfortunately there is no Insurance. It was in Santa Cruz County CA (Watsonville). I hope we do too, but I need folks to keep an eye out on FB, CL and Ebay. If you're a swapmeet kinda person, watch out for them.

Most guys are saying they went to a scrap yard. Some of those rims were worth thousands of dollars each. Each. Make me sick to my stomach. :(

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
These guy's knew what was there. They probably knew your dad. Most people would not know what a magnesium wheel is or that it had value. Good luck

Hunner

Sorry to hear that Bebe, I know if feels terrible to have been robbed. Frustrating and mad at the same time.

Salvage yards here require ID, grab a frame from a camera they have set up at the window of the person, and require you sign a ticket that is was legally yours.
Maybe they are dumb enough to try that.
Just had some salvage pirates steal some galvanized drain pipes and that is how they got caught. duh